17 Nov 2015

Teacher Hands Out a Lesson

My job as a high school gym teacher can be so distracting. I teach girls in their senior year and every once in a while there is one or two hentai babes that are not only young and beautiful, they have these enormous sweet tits that jiggle when they run or bounce when we play games.

It just makes me want to rip off their shirts in front of everyone and fuck their huge boobies till I shoot a hot load into their pouty little mouths, drawn wide open in surprise. I just imagine the other girls piling on and squeezing their friend's big breasts together around my cock till I explode. One day, my dream came true:

I heard shrieks in the girl's dressing room and ran in to see one girl, Tomiko, pulling the hair of another girl who was only half her size. Tomiko was a girl with huge hentai tits, a tiny waist and beautiful face with large eyes that I've dreamed about looking up at me while she sucked my cock on her knees. She was such a bully to the others; I knew she had to be tamed. A girl like that was ready for the kind of punishment I was going to hand out.

I ran into the locker room and pulled the girls apart. I pushed Tomiko out and into my office where I locked the door behind us. I turned around to look at her, not really believing that we were actually alone for the first time. Her chest was heaving in anger and she was out of breath. She was upset with me for handling her so, but she hadn't seen anything yet. I slowly smiled at her because I realized I could do anything I wanted.

For the first time, I saw trepidation in her eyes, but also something else, a look of sly curiosity. I walked toward her and she held her chin up defiantly.
I could see, however, that she was up for anything and even daring me silently to let her have it. I slowly removed her t-shirt over her head, ignoring her fake protests and unhooked her bra. There they were, these gorgeous large tits you could barely hold in each hand with large cotton candy colored nipples that were begging to be sucked.

I put her in my chair and made her spread her legs on either side of its arms so that I could get a nice view of her juicy little pussy, barely contained in her tiny gym shorts. I walked over and lightly tapped her clit under the thin fabric with two fingers to felt how wet she was. This little hentai slut with the luscious big tits was so ready for a good fuck.
But she wasn't going to get off that easy.

She deserved a punishment first for being such a brazen hussy. Before I would fuck the shit out of her over my desk, she had to suck me off first. I took my cock out of my pants and rubbed them along her sweet full lips. At first she turned her head away, but then opened her mouth and I popped it in. Looking up at me, she took my full length down her throat and then, really getting into it, started to jerk me off while tickling me balls and lapping my dickhead like it was a lollipop.


 I was ready to shoot and for a second, I thought about pulling out and coming all over those beautiful big monsters. Instead, I tied her hands behind the chair and spread her legs. Shoving my cock into her tight teen snatch was the best feeling in the world. I rode her sweet ass, spanking her cheeks and stifling her orgasmic cries with my hand till I came so hard, it felt like I thrown against the room.

Recovering, I got dressed and told her to as well, only to see her still pouting and whining for more. I patted her head and tried to send her on her way. "Don't worry", I told her, "behave yourself and tomorrow, I'll let you play under my desk". A teacher's job is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment